Debut of Vienna to Weimar with KT Sullivan at Cafe Sabarsky at the Neue Galerie, NYC with Jed Distler on piano. Both ladies were dressed in gowns. An encore run occurred at the Sabarsky in March of the following with Karen donning her signature tux. Over the years this popular duo show received critical praise and awards and was reprised as follows:
- The show was performed in July 2004 at the German-American Cultural Council, NY with Mark Nadler on piano.
- Karen and KT revived the show with Jed Distler on piano in October of 2012 at the Triad Theater, NYC.
- On October 21, 2012, Stephen Holden’s review of the show, A Little Lascivious Music (Send in Attila the Hun), appeared in The New York Times.
- Vienna to Weimar received the 2012 BroadwayWorld.com award for “Best Cabaret Show”. It was also nominated for a MAC Award for “Major Duo/Group”.
- In February and March of 2013, and again in October, Karen, KT and Jed returned with the show to the Triad Theater.
- From October 22-26 2013, the show appeared at the Crazy Coqs/Brasserie Zedel in London.
- On March 26, 2016, the show played at the Union Temple in Brooklyn, NY and the Laurie-Beechman Theater on August 24.